DEVELOPMENT OF CHINA‘S AUTOMOTIVE MARKET
The Chinese car market is the biggest passenger car market in the world. It became the largest in 2009, and has remained the largest ever since. In 2017, automakers sold 24,2 million passenger cars and for 2018 the forecast shows an plus of 4%.
The number of vehicle sales was largely boosted by the governments’s stimulus policies for lifting market demand, which included tax cuts on small-displacement automobiles, subsidies for tradeins and subsidies for farmers to buy vehicles.
To further support the world’s fastest growing auto market, the Chinese government stated back in 2015 that it will extend stimulus measures in the automobile industry for one moreyear.
The government’s continued support for the industry promises to fuel its rise for the comingyears.
The largest market in the world, with growth poised to accelerate again, is supported by expensive cars, cheap cars, the government, and increasingly by electric cars. China will remain an exciting place for the car industry for a long time coming; the place to be and the spot to watch.
Auto Shanghai 2019 combined all benefits of a large-scale comprehensive trade fair which serves as an international platform for exhibitors and visitors.
Auto Shanghai, on the basis of the success of the past edition, its innovative concept and first-class again converged all the automotive giants to lead the splendid future of the automotive industry. Auto Shanghai, as one of the two leading trade fairs for the automotive industry in China has received large numbers of exhibitors, visitors and media from all over the world ever since 1985.
Shanghai leads the way of the development of the country and is a superlative city.
Shanghai is, with 18 million habitants, one of the biggest cities in the wolrd and it is the mostimportant industrial city in China.
It was the location of Shanghai at the delta of the Yangzi, the longest and most important river in China, which caused this fantastic rise.Today Shanghai shelters one of the biggest harbours worldwide, is the most important stock-market in China and runs the only Transrapid-connection between the international airport and the city district Pudong.
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
- Passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses, trucks and special-purpose vehicles
- Auto design and new concept product
- Automotive parts & components, including:
- Engine and mechanical systems
- Gearbox, exhaust, axle, steering brakes, suspension and body systems
- Electric and electronic systems
- Tire and wheels
- Automotive accessories, including:
- Interior trimming
- Car audio and video systems
- Navigation and telecom systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Safety and vehicle security systems
- Measuring, testing and control devices & systems
- Maintenance and repair, garage, workshop & workstation equipment
- Car care products
- Paints, lubricants, additives and other auto supplies
- Related manufacturing technology, machinery, equipment and tools
- Related computer systems and software
- “Internet Plus” related automotive product and service publications as well as other related services
- Automotive financial services
- Founded in 1985 as the earliest professional international auto show in China.
- The first Chinese international automotive exhibition that joined UFI.
- An impressive and recognized gathering of international automotive industries brings great attention, support and participation of automotive industries home and abroad.
The rapid development of Chinese automotive industry demands new, advanced technologies and R & D concepts. As the biggest new market all over the world, allautomotive industry giants and their suppliers are focusing China.
The Auto Shanghai 2017 with a total exhibition area of 360,000 square meters, attracted over 1,000 exhibitors from 18 countries and regions, 11,000 journalists representing 2,035 domestic and abroad media organizations who jointly witnessed the success and resplendence of the Auto Shanghai.
Both domestic and overseas organizers who are highly specialized and authoritative would plan the exhibition thoroughly and continue innovating, based on the success of Auto Shanghai 2017, offering first-class service and management, to present you a superior Auto Shanghai 2019 (April 23 – 28, 2019) . Hereby we warmly invite you to be a part of it.
The 17th Auto Shanghai will reveal itself April 23 – 28, 2019 with brand new visions before China and the world. We extend our warmest welcome to your participation in the most valuable event in autombolie industry.