Welcome to Comex. Showcasing trends & breakthrough technologies that impact the way people live, communicate, work & network in the 21st century, Comex will be held from 23 – 28 April 2018.
The transition to a knowledge-based information society lies at the heart of Oman’s Vision 2020 and development toward Vision 2040. Highlighting key industries identified in the national strategy, a special emphasis is being given this year to Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Oil & Gas, Tourism, Healthcare & Education at next year’s Comex.
The private sector’s role in aiding this transformation will be highlighted in next year’s Comex Business with a special focus on corporate solutions relating to Augmented & Virtual Reality, Smart Cities, Cybersecurity, 3D Printing, Big Data, Cloud Data Centres and Artificial Intelligence. Correspondingly, the public sector’s role in creating the regulatory framework and both corporate and citizen-based services through secure connectivity, as outlined in the Information Technology Authority’s digital strategy, will be also be showcased in a dedicated government area – Comex E-Oman.
Adding relevant content to the proceedings, the Comex Conference will be held within Comex this year and will explore the potential of the ‘Internet of Things’ & ‘Artificial Intelligence’ across various industries in Oman. Meanwhile, Comex Shopper will be a treasure-trove for homeowners hoping to invest in smart homes & consumer electronics that offer new and smarter ways to live.
Meet the right business crowd for your business
- Showcase corporate solutions related to AR/VR, Smart City, Cybersecurity, 3D Printing, Cloud and Big Data and AI at Comex Business.
- Network with key decision makers from the public sector at Comex eOman.
- Pioneer new frontiers in technology across industries covering Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Tourism and Education.
- Generate effective leads and business partnerships through pre-registered, one-to-one networking opportunities through our Matchmaking Tool.
- Network with C-Level tech executives through pre-scheduled meetings at the Tech Execs VIP Club.
Share vital industry knowledge & experience through seminars and demo sessions at Tech Talks Workshops.
- Explore the potential of the ‘Internet of Things’ and ‘Artificial Intelligence’ across various industries at the Comex Conference.
- Display the latest smart homes tech and consumer electronic products that promote intelligent living at Comex Lifestyle.