ABOUT THE CONGRESS
EIF 11th International Energy Congress and Expo will be organized between the dates of November 8-9, 2018.
EIF 2018 has become Turkey’s largest combined energy efficiency. The EIF Congress brings together leading domestic and foreign professionals, foreign ministers and foreign investors in the energy sector on an international platform.
Last year, 175 speakers and 13,200 professional delegates participated to our event, which holds the pulse of the energy sector, and on this qualified platform, delegates had the opportunity to obtain information about Turkey and the world energy markets.
During our event, where high-level public officials and representatives of numerous academic and non-governmental organizations and leading professionals of the energy sector are invited as speakers, energy efficiency, energy storage, digitization, smart cities, and electric vehicles will be discussed as new topics.
EIF 11th The International Energy Congress and fair will be held at the Congresium Congress and Exhibition Palace. Congresium is the largest Congress and Exhibition Center in Ankara with an area of 80,000 square meters, 15,000 square meters of exhibition area with large Convention halls.
EIF 2018, which will be closely monitored by national and international media organizations, will contribute to Turkey’s future development process in the world energy corridors.
• Evaluation of the energy markets in the world and Turkey
• Energy Investments in Turkey
• Renewable energy investments
• Electricity Generation From Renewable Energy Sources
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Biomass Energy Generation
• Current developments in electricity distribution
• Oil and Gas exploration, production and distribution
• Turkey’s oil and natural gas markets
• Environment and climate change
• Production of electricity from coal resources
• Nuclear energy
• Financing of energy investments
• Energy security
• International energy projects
• Evaluation of Turkey energy legislation
• National and international energy trade
• Technological developments in energy investments
• Operation, maintenance and modernization of power plants
• Energy Efficiency
• Smart Grids
• Electric Vehicles
• Electrical Storage
• Natural Gas Storage
• Renewable Energy Technologies