EMITT, the East Mediterranean International Travel and Tourism exhibition, is one of the top four tourism exhibitions worldwide. The event annually attracts over 54,000 industry professionals and tourists looking for new and exciting travel opportunities from destinations and travel service companies from across the globe.
Exhibitors (2018): Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrein, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guinea, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Maldives, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, North Cyprus, Palestine, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taipei, Tunisia, U.S.A, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zanzibar.
- Travel services
- Health and Spa tourism
- IT and Software
- Organisation services
- National Advertising Organisations and Companies and NGOs
- International Advertising Organisations and companies
- Amusement tourism
- Hotel equipment
- Finance, Insurance and Auditing services
- Other tourism activities
Benefits of ExhibitingEMITT is Turkey’s largest tourism exhibition and an effective event for resolving business issues.The number of industry professionals that visited EMITT 2018 was 54.364 – tour operators, travel agents, and other companies involved in the travel industry such as airlines, transport companies, hotels and IT companies.Exhibiting at EMITT is an opportunity to:
- FIND new partners and clients among visitors representing tourism agencies, tour operators and other industry professionals from all regions of Turkey and around the world.
- PRESENT your destination/service and get immediate feedback at on convenient location –saving you time and money
- INCREASE brand awareness
- CONDUCT business and sign contracts with influential industry experts, travel agents and associations