YOUR GATEWAY TO RUSSIA
- interplastica is the leading trade fair for plastics and rubber in Russia and Eastern Europe
- In 2018, 24,900 experts from Russia and its neigbhouring countries came to interplastica
- Discover the latest developments on the world market
- Negotiate directly with suppliers
Specials at interplastica 2019Once again, interplastica plays host to 3D fab+print Russia – the specific platform for Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing. Under the 3D fab+print banner, interplastica is giving machine manufacturers and software and service providers the chance to exhibit their latest products and solutions.
One goal of these future-oriented technologies is to save resources, time and money in the production of plastic products and parts.
The 3rd 3D fab+print Russia is a logical response to the excellent feedback generated by the last edition.
Specials at interplastica 2019Possession of the very latest expertise is vital for anybody who wants to be successful in the plastics and rubber market. Polymer Plaza, formerly known as Meeting Point Raw Materials, is one response to this. In a variety of presentations, acknowledged experts introduce you to the sector‘s latest pioneering developments relating to the issue of raw materials, sharing latest information and insights with you.
Lightweight construction and composite materials will be among the issues highlighted at Polymer Plaza 2019. interplastica will therefore turn the spotlight on an agenda of growing significance in the plastics industry: innovative materials with specific properties that meet continually stricter product requirements in the modern lightweight construction.
The leading trade fair for plastics and rubberIn 2018 more than 24,900 visitors from 60 countries flocked to the 21st interplastica. This response is confirmation of the strong increase in demand on the Russian and Eastern European plastics and rubber markets. Be part of interplastica 2019!
Meet decision makersAfter Russia’s economy has been greatly challenged in recent years, the forecast for the future is now positive, with experts anticipating economic growth in 2018 and beyond. There is a strong increase in demand on the Russian and Eastern European plastics and rubber markets.
Be part of interplastica 2019 and benefit from this positive market development!
Main product categories
- Machines and equipment for the plastics and rubber industries
- Raw materials and auxiliaries
- Plastics and rubber products
- Services for the plastics and rubber industries
Visitor target groups
- Raw material producer
- Manufacturer of plastics and rubber products
- User of plastics and rubber products:
- Chemical industry
- Machinery construction
- Packaging industry
- Vehicle construction / aerospace
- Electronics / electro technology
- Construction / building and living
- Medical technology / precision engineering / optics
- Energy technology / photovoltaics
- Sports / leisure
- Trade services
- Universities, technical colleges
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!