Livestock and Aquaculture Philippines is back on June 2019
The next edition of Livestock and Aquaculture Philippines will be held from 26 – 28 June 2019 at a new venue at the World Trade Center Metro Manila. These events are a complete integrated industry event provides broader opportunities for exhibitors and visitors extending opportunities to inspect modern meat processing, packaging equipment, technology and retail solutions in meat production.
Livestock Philippines is an international trade fair for animal food, livestock and meat and takes place in Pasay City Manila. It is aimed at professionals from the industry in Asia. Visitors are buyers, decision makers, veterinarians, breeders, animal food manufacturers, retailers, importers and wholesalers. In addition to the exhibition there will also be a conference with many interesting lectures. There are also symposia on which the latest technologies for the industry are discussed.
1. The events will bring together thousands of key decision-makers including integrators, farmers and fish farmers, aquaculture importers and exporters, feed millers, manufacturers and traders of feed ingredients, additives, supplements and premixes, meat and meat products processors, farm equipment fabricators and suppliers, slaughterhouse operators, veterinarians, veterinary drugs and products manufacturers, investors and other industry stakeholder.
2. The events are an ideal venue for industrialists to meet, interact and network with business leaders, major stakeholders and other industry players. It provides the appropriate time for business-to-business transaction with new and existing trade partners to be initiated and consequently finalized.
3. It is where industry professionals get updates on trending issues and challenges confronting the industry supported by the unveiling of field-tested technological advances and breakthroughs.
4. Consultancy booths are manned by industry experts who offer production professionals, practitioners and livestock and fish farmers with specific, tried and tested techniques and practices, deemed to prevent and solve recurring farm production and products manufacturing problems.
5. Social gatherings, such as product-manufacturers / traders – sponsored meals and Exhibitors’ Night hosted by the Organizers, allow personal interaction with potential clients, without dismissing possibilities of future business partnerships.
Livestock Philippines Expo
• Animal Identification Tags and Microchips
• Antibiotics and other Anti-microbial
• Artificial Insemination Kits and Tools
• Automatic Foam-Fill Seal Machine
• Automatic Feeders
• Automation of Farm Systems
• Bag Closing Machines
• Bio-Gas Facility Installation
• Boxes and Feed Bags
• Breeding Techniques and Management System Software
• Bulk Grain Trucks
• Capping Machine
• Chick Weighers and Conveyors
• Chick Counting Machines
• Cold Storage
• Climate Control Equipment
• Computer-Aided Animal Health and Production System Software
• Diagnostic Tools, Equipment and Services
• Diesel-fueled Space Heaters
• Disinfectants and other Chemicals
• Dairy Product and Milking Machines
• Drinking Nipples and Water Troughs
• Egg Crates and Trays
• Egg Packaging, Processing and Grading Machine
• Electrical Fencing
• Energy Saving Systems
• Feed Additives, Supplements and Premixes
• Feed Ingredients and Alternative Feeds
• Feed Mill Installation
• Feed Processing and Manufacturing Equipment and Machineries
• Fencing Materials
• Filling Machines
• Food Packaging
• Frozen Meat
• Floor Litter
• Government Regulatory Functions and Services
• Grasses and Roughages
• Grains and Protein Meals
• Harness and other Animal Restraining Tools
• Heat and Lighting Systems
• High Pressure Sprayers, Pumps and Accessories
• Industry Trends and Publications
• Insecticides, Rodents and other Pest Control Chemicals
• Insulation Materials and Ventilation Equipment
• Livestock and Poultry Breeder Stock and Genetic Materials
• Livestock Insurance
• Livestock Stalls, Pens, Cages and other Housing Materials
• Livestock Transport and Carriers
• Logistics Software for Feed Formulation and Balancing Nutrients
• Meat and Meat Products
• Merchandizing and Marketing Techniques and Services
• Metal Detectors
• Pharmaceutical, Vaccines and Biologic
• Quality Analysis Laboratory Tools and Equipment
• Quality Control and Regulator Issues
• Rapid Test Kits for Feed and Food Analysis
• Refrigerated Trucks
• Security Systems
• Slaughterhouse Tools, Equipment, Rendering and De-hairing Machines
• Slurry Purification and Processing Facility
• Surface Hardening Materials
• Yard Cleaning Machines
• Veterinary Medicines and other Farm Supplies
• Waste Processing Equipment
• Waste Water Treatment Systems
• Winch Motors
The events has continued to attract over 250 exhibitors from 30 countries, covering more than 1,900 square meters of exhibit area, up by 800 square meters from the 2013 edition. It has won recognition as a global marketplace, networking powerhouse and the platform of choice for the feed, livestock and meat industries, making it a must-attend event in the international feeds and livestock industry calendar.
1. Establish contacts with over 250 of the world’s leading companies in one location.
2. Attend the strategic high-level conferences held in conjunction.
3. Learn about the latest state-of-the-art innovations in feeds and livestock industries.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!