In its eighth edition, Mexico WindPower 2019 consolidates its position as Mexico’s most important Congress and Exhibition event in the wind power sector. It is the only event organized by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and the Mexican Wind Energy Association (AMDEE), together with E. J. Krause Tarsus of Mexico.
Mexico WindPower is the premier wind energy event in Mexico with eight consecutive years showcasing the latest in innovations and technology for leading national and international decision makers.
An event organized by the Mexican Wind Power Association (Asociación Mexicana de Energía Eólica or AMDEE), and the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) along with E. J. Krause Tarsus de México.
• Network with key players in the industry
• Launch your brand or new products and services
• Present and showcase your company live for a higher impact
• Penetrate the Mexican wind energy market
• Get ahead of the competition
• Bankers and investors
• Distributors and agents
• Economic and technical feasibility studies and wind potential assessors
• Energy and environment sector professionals
• Energy sector authorities and officials from the
municipal, state and federal governments
• Energy self-suppliers and generators
• Equipment maintenance / operators
• Higher education institutions
• Installation services and equipment providers
• Law firms specializing in environmental projects
• Machinery manufacturers
• Research centers
• Risk administration, finance, and insurance companies
• Wind power equipment and component manufacturers and developers
… among others.