Milipol Qatar is the showcase for innovative products and services in the field of global security. It is also the best gateway to the Middle East’s market to find new contacts and strengthen business relationships.
The 12th edition of Milipol Qatar will take place from 29 to 31 October 2018 in Doha.
Meet all the homeland security industry’s top players
Milipol Qatar is the ideal international meeting place for key players in the Middle East’s homeland security industry every two years.
The 2016 edition of Milipol Qatar was a great success in terms of business and attendance:
- 6,538 visitors from 103 countries and 246 Official Delegates participated in the exhibition.
- The Ministry of Interior of Qatar alone generated 11 contracts for an amount of QR 260 million (≈ €66.5 million).
- 230 companies exhibited at Milipol Qatar from 35 countries and covering all security domains (Law enforcement, Special Forces, port and airport security, transport security, industrial (oil & gas) and prison security, civil defense, data protection, etc.).
According to our 2016 exhibitors’ survey:
- 82% of exhibitors were satisfied by Milipol Qatar 2016.
- 73% of exhibitors want to exhibit again in 2018.
- Exhibitor satisfaction levels were:
- 73% for the quality of the attendance.
- 88% for the showcase of new products and services
- 68% for the opportunity to meet new potential customers in the Middle East.
- 88% for the chance to get the company known.
The Middle East homeland security market
The homeland security industry across the globe is growing faster than ever before.
The Middle East homeland security market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 18.7 percent and hit USD 34 billion per year by 2020 (Frost & Sullivan). This growth is driven primarily by the economic diversification and regional mega-events (the Dubai Expo 2020 or the FIFA World Cup 2022) which boost infrastructure investments. These regional mega-events are driving infrastructure investment which must be protected.
New solutions and advanced security systems are required to face the ever-changing threats, to enhance homeland security, to minimize the possibility of disasters and to improve emergency response rates.
Business in Qatar
Milipol Qatar gives you access to all Middle East homeland security markets, which will reach a total of USD 34 billion per year by 2020 (Frost & Sullivan).
Qatar is a strategic crossroads between Asia and the Near East, located in the heart of the Middle East. The country is the ideal location to hold an international event dedicated to homeland security:
- Qatar is the most secure country in the Middle East (Global Peace Index).
- Qatar had a GDP of USD 203 billion in 2014 and was the 2nd country with the highest population growth.
- ¾ of visitors come to Qatar for business tourism.
- Qatar is massively investing in large infrastructure projects and important industrial programmes.
- Doha is experiencing a strong economic dynamism.