8th International Mining, Tunneling, Machinery Equipments, and Heavy Duty Vehicles Fair is getting ready to host the all part of the mining sector.
The most comprehensive fair held in Eurasian geography of the industry, Mining Turkey 2016 Fair hosted 392 exhibitor companies from 34 countries with national attendances by China, Germany and the Czech Republic. Mining Turkey Fair hosted 9.472 professional visitors including 563 foreign visitors from 47 countries, 8.909 domestic visitors.
While Mining Turkey Fair, the procurement committee are hosted from Albania, France, Georgia, Greece and Islamic Republic of Iran. Exhibitors found an opportunity to present their products and services to the industry professionals and collaborate with them through the mutual discussions organized in 2016.
Mining Turkey aims to host strong partnerships by getting together all shareholders of the mining sector in 2018 as well as 2016.
- Topographical Measuring Equipment
- Geophysical Survey Equipment
- Prospection and Geological Survey Equipment
- Satellite Communication and Remote Control Systems
- Drilling Machinery and Equipment
- Blasting Equipment and Accessories
- Excavation – Haulage Machinery and Equipment
- Shaft Sinking and Hoisting Systems
- Mineral Processing Machinery and Equipment
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Tunnel Boring Machines and Equipment
- Tunnel Scada Management Systems
- Asphalt Construction Machinery and Equipment
- Traffic Management Infrastructure, Road Safety and Parking Systems
- Geotechnical Parts&Technologies
- Monitoring and Communication Systems
- Gas Measurement and Safety Devices
- Natural Stones Extraction Machines and Processing
- Systems Chemical, Mineralogical and Petrographical Analysis Equipments
- Open Pit and Underground Mining Projects Enviromental Management and Related Devices
- Logistics Service Providers
- Technical Consultancy Services
- Finance and Legal Services
- Software Services
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Open Pit and Underground Mining Operators
- Ore Enrichment Projects Operators
- Drilling Companies
- Mining Stone Quarries and Construction Machinery Operators
- Construction Companies
- Public Offices and Institutions
- Engineers, Architects, Field Engineers, Technical Experts
- Construction Machines Equipment and Accessories Sellers and Distributors
- Natural Stone Quarry Operators
- Mineral Importers and Exporters
- Consultancy Firms
- Acquisition Companies and Consortiums
- Occupational Safety Technicians
- Certification Bodies
- Construction Machines and Vehicles Rental Services
- Technicians and Authorities Working for Public Administration Institutions
- Universities and Other Vocational Training Centers
- Non-Governmental Organizations
Mining Turkey 2016
Turkey has increased its mining industry export by 262% in the last 10 years. Mining Turkey 2016, Mining Turkey 7th International Mining, Tunneling, Machinery Equipments, and Heavy Duty Vehicles Fair drawed attention of both domestic and foreign sector companies. The fair helped the sector to gain an efficient, competitive and sustainable marketing power and brought together many areas from mineral exploration services to processing and operation technology services.
Mining Turkey 2016, 7th International Mining, Tunneling, Machinery Equipments, and Heavy Duty Vehicles Fair opened its doors for the sector professionals at Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center on 24 – 27 November 2016 and it continued to be an international sales and marketing platform for the leading companies from Turkey as well as worldwide, where the production potential and capabilities of the industry exhibited. And it will continue its mission of be an international sales and marketing platform in 2018.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!