The 2017 statistics show a resurgent UAE and a further strengthening GCC economy. SCL Arabia in its second edition will aim to assist the economic growth in the region by bringing to the forefront best practice in Supply Chain Management and suggesting strategies that can help GCC businesses prepare for the next level of growth. The current edition will lay special focus on two sectors Food & Perishables and Retail the key driving sectors of the region in addition to addressing the issues pertaining to SCM in general.
Why Supply Chain & Logistics Arabia
- Focus on proven solutions to issues that are linked to the key sectors of Economy
- Introduction to the latest practice in Demand Driven Management, Bimodal and Algorithmic Supply Chains
- Judicious mix of practical case studies, interactive panel discussions and expert keynotes for comprehensive learning
- An exclusive gathering of 200+ stakeholders comprising industry users, service providers and solutions providing professionals from Food, FMCG, Retail, automotive, e-commerce, manufacturing, technology, warehousing and distributions sectors from GCC region.
- Comprehensive event touching priority areas like Planning, Operations, Optimisation of Supply Chains in warehousing, logistics, material handling & storage & cold chain
Who should Attend SCL Arabia
Supply Chains Heads, CSCO’s, CPO’s, CEO’s, Manufacturing Heads, CIO’s, CTO’s from Automobile & Automotive, FMCG, Food, Pharma & Chemical, Rubber & Tyre, Consumer Electronics & Appliances, Engineering, Manufacturing, Capital Goods
3PL, 4PL, Warehousing, Airports, Ports, Freight Forwarders, Transporters, Shipping Lines, Air Cargo
telematics, fleet management, asset tracking, warehouse design & development, IT solutions, Warehouse Management Systems, hand held & wearables, IoT, sensors, Air Quality Management, weighing, packaging, lashing, cargo clearance, documentation