Finance & Accounting for the Oil & Gas Industry
( FAOGI 2019 )
24-28 Mar 2019
BMC Training and Development, Dubai, UAE
Finance & Accounting for the Oil & Gas Industry ” FAOGI 2019 ” will provide the attendees with a solid foundation in the financial aspects of oil and gas exploration and production. It will have immediate and practical application back at the workplace since all activities have financial implications for the assets, departments and ultimately the company for which the attendees conduct the specialist activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND FAOGI 2019 ?
This EuroMaTech training course is specifically tailored for those working or wishing to work in the Oil & Gas industry. It is particularly suited to:
- Those responsible for raising and managing finance
- Those responsible for making or contributing to capital decisions
- Professionals who require a more in-depth understanding of finance and accounting
- Line heads with direct finance and accounting responsibility
- Those responsible for making decisions based on finance budgets
- Recommend appropriate methods of financing capital projects
- Evaluate capital investment proposals
- Prepare financial statements in line with International Financial Reporting Standards
- evaluate financial statements to identify and recommend improvements within their own organisation
The Finance and Accounting for the Oil & Gas Industry training course uses training methods chosen to ensure effective learning, to reinforce understanding, to develop practical skills and to promote the critical evaluation of information. Interest is maintained throughout each session using a variety of formats, including:
- Real world Oil & Gas case studies demonstrating the practical application of each topic
- Illustrative extracts from the annual reports of international Oil & Gas companies
- Discussion of relevant issues raised by participants
- Illustrated presentations of Oil & Gas accounting issues focusing recent events and strategic issues facing companies today
This EuroMaTech training course begins with a review of the financial issues facing the Oil & Gas Industry. It then focuses on the finance and accounting issues facing the industry enabling delegates to prepare and evaluate financial statements in line with international requirements.