https://regencyexpo.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/International-Caspian-Oil-and-Gas-Conference.jpg 900 1300 Regency Expo https://regencyexpo.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/regency.logo_.n.png Regency Expo2019-04-16 09:00:032019-04-15 16:00:47International Caspian Oil and Gas Conference
30-31 May 2019
International Caspian Oil and Gas Conference
30-31 May 2019
Bilgah Beach Hotel, Bilgah, Azerbaijan
The Azerbaijan International Caspian Oil and Gas conference is the largest energy event in the Caspian region. It is a great place to meet the key players in Caspian’s Oil & Gas market. It provides a great opportunity to get a comprehensive overview of the state of the industry, acquire and expand valuable business contacts in fuel and energy companies.
THE LEADING OIL & GAS EVENT IN CASPIAN REGION
Attracting over 600 delegates and with official support from the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Azerbaijan and SOCAR, the 26th Caspian Oil & Gas Conference is an integral part of the Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition, one of the most important platforms for establishing and building business relations in the oil & gas sector.
Statistics from 2018:
- Number of sponsors: 20
- Number of delegates: more than 600
- Number of presentations: 51
- Number of participating countries: 30
VIP GUESTS 2018
- Sir Andrew Wood, Senior Advisor of ITE Group PLC
- Parviz Shahbazov, Minister of Energy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Daisaku Hiraki, Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan Mohammad Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo, Secretary General of OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum
- Exporting Countries)
- Yuri Sentyurin, Secretary General of the GECF (Gas Exporting Countries Forum)
- Rovnag Abdullayev, SOCAR President
- Günther H. Oettinger, European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources, European Commission
- And others
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2019?
- 600+ attendees
- 20+ sponsors
- Useful case studies
- Interaction & dialog
ONGOING OIL & GAS PROJECTS:
- Shah Deniz Stage 2 / expected 16 billion cubic meters of gas production per year
- Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP)/ expected 6 billion cubic meters of gas per year
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) / expected 10 billion cubic meters of gas per year
- Absheron field / expected 5 billion cubic metres of natural gas per year
- Azeri-Chirag-Gunashli (ACG) / produced its 264 billion barrel of lucrative oil since the start of production in 1994
- Oil Gas Processing and Petrochemical Complex (OGPC) / expected 10 billion cubic metres of gas, 10 million ton of oil and 2 million ton of chemical products per year
- Azerbaijan-Georgia-Romania-Hungary Interconnector (AGRI) / expected transport liquefied gas about 2 billion to 8 billion cubic metres per year
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!