Renewable Energy India Expo
18-20 Sep 2019
India Exposition Mart, Greater Noida, India
Renewable Energy India Expo is a global platform to jointly address policy initiatives and innovative finance models to accelerate the power-packed development of collaborative R&D and technology transfers to India in the field of renewable energy. It brings together professionals and industry experts to share valuable experienced knowledge and innovative ideas to make advanced this respective sector in the global market.
Renewable Energy India Expo Highlights
Stay informed about the latest technological innovations in the renewable energy sector.
Meet the decision makers who are shaping the renewable energy market.
The Indian growth story no longer needs to be validated and verified as India is set to become one of the largest solar Hub globally in the coming years. Driving on the surge is the growing renewable energy industry with vision on the future and systematic year on year growth.
Renewable Energy India expo celebrated 12 glorious years of Global entrepreneurship and unparalleled industry collaborations during September 2018
Congregation of International stakeholders with cutting edge technology and products the expo boasts of unparallel collaborations from across the globe.
India is on the ambitious path to implement the world’s largest Renewable Energy expansion program. It’s growing stature and successful leadership position at International Solar Alliance (ISA) has prompted even the countries outside of the tropics in entering the alliance. The international Solar Alliance (ISA) is conceived as a coalition of solar resource rich countries to address their special energy needs and provide a platform to collaborate on addressing the identified gaps through a common, agreed approach.
- Phenomenal dip in solar tariffs to a record low of USD 0.0334 per unit because of the increasing viability of Solar energy products. 10% provision of roof top solar and Renewable Energy as mandatory under mission statement and Guidelines for all the 100 Smart Cities
- Successfully leading the climate change deal amongst 195 countries at COP 21 in Paris, with 40% commitment for non-fossil fuel based energy by 2030. 72 GW installed capacity, the total share of Renewable Energy has now increased to 20% of the total installed capacity
- Construction of world’s largest solar park, (2 GW when fully complete) in full swing at Pavagada Taluk, Tumakuru District of Karnataka which is set to become the largest solar park in a single location.
- Most comprehensive power sector reform ever, UDAY (Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana) for financial turnaround of Power Distribution Companies
- Construction of Green Energy Corridor to strengthen the transmission of renewable Energy 35 solar parks with overall capacity of 20,514 MW in 21 States has been approved
UBM India is India’s leading exhibition organizer that provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars. UBM India hosts over 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange.UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia