‘ORION FAIR COMPANY’ IS THE MOST EXPERIENCED COMPANY OF TURKEY AT AGRICULTURE FAIRS!
‘Orion Fair Services and Public Relations Inc. Co. is founded in 1986, is specialized on fair organizations which continues Izmir and Denizli agriculture exhibition organizations.
Our company started the journey in agriculture exhibition organizations with organizing the first Agriculture fair of Turkey in 1993, Aydın, Söke.
Orion Fair Company has been leading the people from all fields of sectors in terms of opening new ways and new frameworks with the extensive knowledge and experience of its expert staff incorporated also the academicians.
Turkey’s largest and Europe’s fourth largest Agriculture fair ‘ Agroexpo ‘ is in fuarizmir…
12th Agroexpo 2017 is organized in a closed area of 90 thousand sqm, 13th Agroexpo is organized in a closed area of 110 thousand sqm, hosted exclusive companies in 4 different halls (A,B,C,D ).
Multinational Agribusiness Forum was held for the first time in Turkey by Republic of Turkey Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock 13th Agroexpo International Agriculture and Livestock Fair. Agriculture Ministers and Ministries’ senior executives attended to the opening ceremony of the fair from Qatar, Ireland, Kosova, Romania, Serbia, Sudan, Jordan, Russia, Nigeria, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan.
This fair marked the sector with assembling 11 countries with important names.
B2B meetings assembled 2000 business people from 22 countries, 439 companies within Multinational Agribusiness Forum which were organized during 13th Agroexpo Fair.
Also Agriculture Ministers and their committees; from 11 countries made bilateral negotiations in Agroexpo Business Lounges. These meetings contributed to important developments of economic relations.
Agroexpo is supported by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Economy…
Besides the support of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock also Republic of Turkey Ministry of Economy gives support to Agroexpo.
Agroexpo; is one of the fairs from nine fairs which is fully supported by Republic of Turkey Ministry of Economy.
The second day of February 2018; Hosted Buyer Programme and B2B meetings organizations which held by the Agean’s Exporter’s Association with the coordination of Ministry of Economy Of the Republic of Turkey,
One More Step a Head…
13th Agroexpo; hosted 875 exhibitors and 332.714 visitors from 60 countries which were organized by Orion Fair Company between 1-4 February 2018 in fuarizmir became a most important agricultural meeting point of Turkey, is displayed that one more time as a leader of the agricultural sector.
14th Agroexpo International Agriculture and Livestock Exhibition is getting excited to
meet 350.000 visitors with 950 companies which will be held between 7-10 February 2019 in an International Agriculture, Agricultural Machineries, Animal Husbandry, Livestock Equipment and Greenhouse sectors in İzmir.
- On a global scale, we live in a century in which agriculture, livestock, and food sector have an increasing importance. Depending on this strategical fact, we, as Orion Fair, considered and predicted the developments in Turkey many years ago.
- In our country, trade exhibitions are undoubtedly the best way to transfer the great potential of the agriculture and livestock sector to the public. In this context, Orion Fair has started its journey in 1986 in order to realize the best agriculture and livestock exhibition in Turkey.
- In the past 32 years, our company has always worked continuously in an innovative and dynamic way within the framework of the sectoral awareness.
- Coming back to the present time, Orion Fair is a commercial organization which has proved itself all over the country beyond realizing the sectoral fair organizations successfully in İzmir and in Denizli, as well as doing business mostly in Aegean Region.
- The new and integral component of our mission is the pleasure of organizing international agriculture and livestock fairs.
- To maintain our position of being Turkey’s largest Agriculture Fair and the success of our fairs organizations.
- To be among the first two Agriculture Fairs in Europe, by carrying our success of being one of Europe’s four largest Agriculture Fair a step further.
- To maintain our corporate prestige and quality that we have shown up to now both in national and international areas. To bring attention to our international character in the next years by internalizing global developments in agriculture and animal husbandry
- To continue our “to be a sectoral solution partner” featured mission diligently both in the national and in an international framework.
WHY TO EXHIBIT?BECAUSE TURKEY’S LARGEST AND ONE OF EUROPE’S FOUR LARGEST AGRICULTURE FAIR AGROEXPO;
- Gives the opportunity to monitor your competitors,
- Increases the brand recognition,
- Brings in new collaborations and new representative offices by strengthening your commercial relationships,
- Increases the customer satisfaction,
- Creates the opportunity to follow the sectoral technology,
- You make sales and earn directly,
- Gives new insights to your marketing activities,
- Gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your product and your service to thousands of people in 4 days,
- Provides you the opportunity to get in contact with many domestic and foreign visitors,
- Gives you the chance to make bilateral negotiations with foreign exhibitors and visitor company representatives.
- Provides the possibility of finding a representative in foreign countries,
- Gives you the opportunity to have distributorship of foreign agriculture and livestock companies.
- Promote to an international platform and establish strong export links.
- Reaching more than 250.000 sector members effectively, the exhibitors have the chance to share the experiences of the leading companies of Turkish agriculture sector.
- In consequence of the organized seminars and meetings, the participant companies achieve new trends to determine the future and share the recent innovations and technological developments in their field of activity with the other sector members.
- The exhibitors take decisions to make new investments and to increase their commercial potentials.