Power Uzbekistan is the major and the most visited event in the sector: 9 countries-participants and 6254 visitors. Every year, in May, Power Uzbekistan demonstrates innovations of the energy industry exhibited by the leading global producers and distributors. Power Uzbekistan visitors are energy sector professionals, representatives of business community and officials.
Power Uzbekistan exposition brings together representatives of almost all the key energy complex areas, including energy, energy efficiency, electrical equipment, non-conventional energy, power electronics, heat & power equipment.
The key feature of Power Uzbekistan is the recognizable brand, demonstration of experience and modern approaches by the leading manufacturers, business program, individual meetings with important clients.
Overview of the energy sector of Uzbekistan
Today, many investment projects are going on in Uzbekistan to be implemented in 2015-2019 on modernization, technical and technological revamping of the industrial facilities, including consistent modernization of the existing and construction of new capacities in the electric power sector through the broad implementation of resource-saving combined-cycle plants as well as modern and proven solar energy technologies.
- Ministry for foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekenergo, JSC
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan
Iteca Exhibitions International Exhibition Company and its partners – ITE Exhibitions & Conferences Ltd, and ITE Eurasian Exhibitions.
Iteca Exhibitions is the leader of the exhibition service market in Uzbekistan:
- 24 years of experience
- 20 exhibitions in 14 subject-matter areas annually.
Exhibition sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to expand the presence of your company at the exhibition and to stand out from your competitors.
Take advantage of the opportunities at our exhibitions and conferences to expand the horizons of your business and enter new markets, attract the maximum attention of your target audience to your brand and make new sales.
Sponsorship of Power Uzbekistan allows you to be associated with a leading industry event not only during the exhibition but before and after it too.
We offer sponsorship opportunities for both exhibitors and non-exhibitors at Power Uzbekistan to most effectively take advantage of the commercial potential of the event
We offer the following sponsorship packages:
- General sponsorship
- Press conference sponsorship
- Registration sponsorship
- VIP area sponsorship
- Evening reception sponsorship
- Official catalog sponsorship
- Souvenir sponsorship
B2B Exhibition Visitor Rules
All persons who have accepted an organiser’s invitation , have registered on-line as a visitor, agree to these rules and undertake to abide them:
- Registration is MANDATORY for all visitors.
- On the first two days, the exhibition is open to professionals only. A professional visitoris any business owner, entrepreneur, public official, director, manager, executive, or any other representative of a foreign or domestic company, enterprise, public authority, association, or union, attending the exhibition for business or professional purposes. The organisers reserve the right to request a document from visitors confirming their professional status: business card, power of attorney or official letter from an organisation, or any document certifying their professional status.
- All exhibitors must have a badge. Badges are issued at the registration desk at the entrance to the exhibition and are valid for the whole exhibition period.
- Badges can be obtained with a completed invitation or a registration form
- E-badges can be obtained by registering online on the official website. For that purpose print this badge to A4, fold as instructed, beat the queues and walk straight into the exhibition hall.
- Visitors exchanging cash tickets or invitations for badges must fill out a registration form, which can be found on the tables next to the registration desk.
- Students from relevant universities may attend the exhibition free of charge on Day 3. Students must be accompanied by a lecturer and must be on the list of students certified by the university administration and agreed with the organiser.
- Transferring or selling e-tickets and visitor badges to a third party is prohibited. The organiser reserves the right to verify badges with visitors’ names by requesting identification.
- Visitors are not permitted to trade, distribute advertising material, hold presentations, demonstrations, campaigns, or any other actions or events at the exhibition without written consent from the organiser.
- It is prohibited to be in a state or appearance that does not meet the business nature of the exhibition and general behaviour norms, or to disturb public order at the exhibition.
- Under 18s are only permitted to attend the exhibition on the final day and must be accompanied by an adult.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors who are aggressive, insult staff or security, or who are intoxicated.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, without compensation, to visitors who violate any of these rules.