WorldFood Poland provides a platform to connect and conduct business with over 6,000 food and beverages industry buyers operating in Eastern Europe. The event brings together the region’s distributors, retailers, manufacturers, and associations. These representatives are searching for the latest innovative products on the market.
Not only is the event a place to conduct business, WorldFood Poland’s extensive and informative business programme make it a place for sharing knowledge with some of the industry’s most influential food and beverage experts.
Why is Poland an attractive market?
- Poland is the largest economy in Central and Eastern Europe and 6th strongest market in the European Union
- Poland’s population exceeds 38 million – representing one of the largest Eastern European markets
- The country’s gross domestic product equals US$517.5 bln – providing investors with a substantial consumer market.
- The Polish economy is predicted to join the G-20 list of those largest in the world by 2022
- Since joining the European Union in 2004, the country has adopted a wide range of legislative reforms. The country’s ease of doing business has significantly improved, ranking the country 55th worldwide, and the country has almost doubled its GDP over the last two decades
- The Polish economy is the only one to have avoided recession during the global downturn of 2009, establishing itself as one of the most reliable in CEE
- Poland’s expected economic growth is 2.5% and 2.9% over the next two years
- Poland’s political stability and positive attitude towards direct foreign investment, make the country an attractive business environment
- The country’s favorable location, next to Germany, provides easy access to South-Eastern Europe and Russia.Exhibitions occupy a special place in the marketing and communications strategy of any company. There is no other means of communication which can be tailored so individually and nowhere else is it possible to enjoy such direct contact with customers, bringing into play all the five senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell) to make buyers aware of your product.
By participating in WorldFood Poland you will benefit from:
- Specialized expertise: ITE Group are one of the world’s leaders in delivering must-attend global food and drink trade shows that are internationally successful
- Money and time savings: The region’s top industry buyers will be located in one convenient venue
- High-level content and features: a diverse business programme of educational conferences and networking events
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!